The Storytime project

This is my New Year’s resolution. In an effort to spend more quality time with my children I plan to dedicate this year 2010 to the art of the story. Please feel free to comment. All posts are property of the author and may not be published or used for any purpose other than personal use unless written permission has been granted by the author.

Friday, January 29, 2010

I Won't and I Will


This is the story of I won’t and I will.
I won’t was very contrary while I will was quite pleasant.
“I won’t share my toys!” I Won’t played alone.
“I will share my toys!” I Will has lots of friends.
“I won’t clean my room!” I Won’t can’t find a favorite toy.
“I will clean my room!” I Will knows just where to look.
“I won’t eat my dinner!” I Won’t is awful hungry.
“I will eat my dinner!” I Will is pleasantly full…and sometimes gets desert.
“I won’t brush my teeth!” Ouch! I Won’t has a cavity.
“I will brush my teeth!” I Will’s teeth are squeaky clean.
“I won’t go to bed!” I Won’t is tired and grumpy.
“I will go to bed!” I Will is alert and happy.
Poor I Won’t is sad and miserable while I Will is having fun.
Are you “I won’t” or “I will?”
Hmm… You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.