The Storytime project

This is my New Year’s resolution. In an effort to spend more quality time with my children I plan to dedicate this year 2010 to the art of the story. Please feel free to comment. All posts are property of the author and may not be published or used for any purpose other than personal use unless written permission has been granted by the author.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sick

Well I missed my Friday deadline...by a long shot! It was a week filled with sickness so I decided to cut my self some slack. It is not like I have any actual readers anyway. Ha! Just my husband and he knows whats up. Well I will be back on track this week and to make it up I will just add a week on the end I think. I thought I would try to do two this week, but I am so behind on everything, that I don't want to push my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.